Thursday, June 21, 2012

Easy Tiger

 On the hunt for the best Bloody Mary in Austin, we checked out a new bakery & beer garden on 6th street called Easy Tiger...so cute!  I walked by this place during SXSW and made a mental note to come back and try it out.  The bakery is on the top floor (which smells amazing!) and the beer garden is on the bottom floor near the canal.  While the canal looks like it's seen better days and couldn't possibly support any life, it does-so many cute little turtle families.
 The highlight of their Bloody Mary's is the garnish; pickled brussel sprouts and cauliflower.  Brussel sprouts have to be the new hipster veggie.  All of a sudden I see them everywhere and after getting over my childhood phobia of the mini-cabbages, I've found that I love them.
Nothing better than having some afternoon cocktails in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment