Monday, October 29, 2012

The Common Pursuit

If I had been more focused as a young person--or become more focused by say, age 20, I would either have become either an industrial designer or a travel writer.  As it stands, I can tell you a lot about Art History, well at least I used to be able to;  that was my chosen path because it was simply something I was good at (remembering dates and names) and I could imagine myself as a gallery girl living in NYC and wearing stiletto heels-it seemed rather glamorous.

While I am probably never going to become an industrial designer, I still have both time and yearning to become a travel writer.  I read travel magazines (Afar being the best) and travel blogs all in the name of "research"--one must know what makes a successful travel article, right?  So this is one of the websites I read to keep that dream alive; The Common Pursuit handpicks some of the cooler places around the globe to rest one's weary feel while visiting exotic lands.



San Giorgio. Mykonos, Greece.

2 comments:

  1. really nice blog u have! enjoy looking at it!greetz pete EarthKnives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pete! I really like your knives too. Let me know when you get a website up, I'd love to take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete